Breast Reduction Cost in India
- Breast reduction surgery, also Called reduction normally done to alleviate physical distress caused by big breasts, attain proportionate breast dimensions thus helping enhance self-confidence.
- Either from the overdevelopment of this adrenal tissue or milk glands or from both. Macromastia can be shown either as a unilateral illness or as a bilateral condition that could occur together with sagging, breast ptosis.
Techniques used for Breast Reduction
There are various methods used for Breast Reduction, they are:
- Vertical Scar technique (lollipop incision)–The vertical-scar reduction mammoplasty is best suited for removing small areas of the skin and small volumes of tissues leaving short incision scars.
- Horizontal Scar technique – This can be done using a horizontal incision across the inframammary fold and also a nipple-areola complicated, the possible pitfalls are box-shaped breasts using thick incision scars.
- Free Nipple-Graft method -The benefit is that the larger volume of breast cells can be resected. The drawback is abreast with no sensitive nipple-areola complicated, and with no lactation capability.
- Liposuction-only technique (lipectomy)- The benefits are the tiny incision-scars needed so, a briefer postoperative healing interval for its incision discoloration; the drawback is restricted breast-reduction.
- Inverted-T incision-is performed with an incision to the nipple-areola complex, which extends downwards, following the natural curve of the breast hemisphere. This technique effectively reduces the very enlarged breasts of macromastia and gigantomastia.
There’s no absolute test for breast reduction, it’s a personal choice of the individual, generally performed to:
- Ease distress like neck and back pain skin discomforts, and pose issues, the continuous pull of thick breasts depart painful indentations of bra straps
- Attain a breast size proportionate to human anatomy.
- Help enhance self-confidence as big in proportionate breasts could be awkward
Tests for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Evaluation of breasts taking photos and measurements of the size and contour, skin quality and positioning of your nipples and areola
- Mammogram before operation
Breast Reduction Cost in India
( Indian Rupees approx. 1,65,000 )
Prior to the Procedure
- The surgeon will assess your medical history and general health various laboratory tests to announce your match or operation.
- Obtain a mammogram, Analyze and measure your breasts, then take photos of your breasts.
- Share your expectations for both breast size and look after the operation, will clarify a thorough description of this process and its risks and benefits.
- Prevent smoking for a certain period of time prior to and after the operation.
Throughout the Procedure
- Breast reduction operation is performed under general anesthesia; the operation generally takes 3 to 5 hours.
- The method used may change.
- Excess breast tissue, skin, and fat are subsequently removed to decrease the size of each breast.
Following the process
- A tube may be put to drain any extra fluid or blood.
- Your breasts will likely feel sensitive and tender. Your physician will prescribe medication for pain in addition to antibiotics to reduce your chance of disease.
- You might need to wear a surgical or compression bra as it helps decrease the swelling and provides help to the breasts.
Complications of Breast Reduction Surgery
Breast reduction surgery has risks as any other surgery
- Excessive bleeding during surgery
- Scarring Breast reduction surgery leaves scars on the breasts; the incisions usually can be limited to areas of the breast that can be covered by a bra
- Blood clots
- Loss of sensation in the nipples and areola, which is often temporary
- Difficulty or inability to breast-feed
- Asymmetry of the surgically altered left and right breasts
Factors Affecting the Price of Breast Reduction Procedure
Following are the variables that will affect the treatment Price:
- The hospital individual is choosing for
- Running room, recovery room fees
- The fee to your group of physicians (Surgeons, Anesthetist, dietician, etc)
- Medicines and sterile dressings
- Regular test and diagnostic processes
- Depend on the treatment choices: Type of the techniques used
Medsurge India offers the best Breast Reduction Surgery Cost in India at an affordable price for international patients coming to India under the supervision of the most trained doctors.
The Most Important Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the symptoms of enlarged breasts?
A: The symptoms include:
- Heavy, enlarged breasts 500 gm per breast
- Breast sag and inducing distress to the head, shoulders, neck, and spine
- Secondary Issues, such as poor blood flow, diminished breathing chafing of the skin of their torso, and the reduced breast
- Indentations into the shoulders Because of the bra straps as well as also the improper fit of clothing
Q: Why Is Breast reduction done?
A: Aim of breast reduction operation is a breast that’s proportionate to the female’s body, to make sure the operational sensitivity and lactational capacity of their breasts.
- To alleviate distress when you’ve got big breast because may cause neck and back pain skin discomfort, and pose issues. The continuous pull of heavy breasts can make bra straps depart painful indentations.
- To accomplish a breast size to human anatomy.
- Help enhance your self-image and self-confidence as big breasts although not in ratio could be awkward.
Q: Are the Outcomes of breast reduction permanent?
A: The consequences of breast reduction operation are believed to be long-lasting. However, the breasts may become bigger or their form can change as a consequence of pregnancy, weight fluctuations. You will have the ability to maintain the appearance if you maintain a healthy way of life and keep weight.
Q: What’s the Perfect age for Breast Reduction Surgery?
A: You’ll have a breast reduction operation at any given age. But, it is generally better to wait until your breasts are fully developed and till pregnancy is not a problem. Changes to breast tissue during pregnancy can change your surgical outcomes. Breast-feeding may be challenging following breast reduction operation.
Q: What are the contradictions to breast reduction Operation?
A: breast reduction surgery can’t be achieved:
- when the girl is lactating or has recently ceased menstruating
- when her breasts include unidentified micro-calcifications
- when She’s suffering a systemic disease
- when She’s not emotionally fit to Comprehend the process and its own complications
Q: What are other surgery options Alongside Breast reduction?
A: Various other choices are:
- Breast reduction and breast lift- when done together with a breast lift can raise sagging or drooping breasts, and it can be a frequent issue with large, heavy breasts, and also can raise the nipple and areola.
- Breast reduction and Surgery – In case the majority of the breast is fatty tissue and also when excess skin is not an issue, liposuction alone may be sufficient for breast reduction.
Q: What are the precautions after the Breast Reduction Process?
A: The following steps are:
- You’ll have to restrict exercise to the first 2-6 weeks following a breast reduction.
- Sleeping on your back for your first few weeks or longer after the operation.
Q: How long does the procedure take to perform?
A: The process takes approximately 3-5 hours to carry out.
Q: What would be the Reason for breast augmentation?
A: Causes of breast enlargement are:
- genetically predisposed during pre-puberty
- develop postpartum
- after gaining weight
- at menopause
- post–lumpectomy asymmetry
Q: Could the Breast reduction process be performed by liposuction alone?
A: The decrease in oversized breasts by liposuction only is signaled if a minor-to-moderate volume-reduction is necessary, and there isn’t much breast ptosis to fix.
Q: What are the advantages and disadvantages of liposuction for Breast Reduction?
A: Since the liposuction procedure entails just a few, little, surgical incisions, the healing interval is small, contributing to resuming daily life tasks at 14 to 28 days post-secondary.
The disadvantage of Weight Loss by liposuction is the fact that it cannot be achieved when excessive volume decrease is needed, whenever there is the existence of unneeded ptosis or inelastic skin.
Q: What would be the Outcomes of the Breast reduction Process?
A: Powerful breast reduction operation promotes positive self-esteem And alleviates physical symptoms such as pain in your back, neck, and Shoulders through the breast reduction process may make breastfeeding difficult or impossible later on.
P.O.Box 48577 Dubai United Arab Emirates
Established in : 2004
Number of Beds : 155
Esentepe, Keskin Kalem Sk. No:1 Istanbul 34394 Turkey
Established in : 1970
Number of Beds :
Abu Hail Road, Behind Ministry of Environment and Water, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Established in : 1970
Number of Beds : 215
Senior Consultant , MS, MCh,
17 years of experience Noida , India