Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost in Turkey
The excess skin and fat on the abdomen are removed during a significant procedure known as an “abdominoplasty” (tummy tuck). In addition, the operation tightens muscles. Anyone who has lost a significant amount of weight or women who have had multiple pregnancies may benefit from it.If you have extra skin or fat around your belly button, a weak lower abdominal wall, or both, you might decide to get a stomach tuck. Additionally improving your self-esteem is a belly tuck. Tummy Tuck Surgery in Turkey facilitates thorough planning and the appropriate medical facilities. After a thorough inspection, your doctor will let you know which of the two forms of abdominoplasty is involved and which is best for you. Turkey is typically one of the top medical vacation locations for those seeking treatment and top-notch medical care from all over the world. People who want to remove excess skin or fats can visit Turkey as the country provides the greatest surgical options.
In comparison to other nations like the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, and others, the Cost of Tummy Tuck Surgery in Turkey is substantially lower, and the quality of treatment is also significantly higher.
What is Tummy Tuck Surgery or Abdominoplasty?
A treatment known as an abdominoplasty involves removing extra skin and fat while tightening the muscles in your abdominal wall to flatten your belly. This operation is also referred to as a “tummy tuck.” Depending on how much fat and skin needs to be removed, tummy tucks might be considered “minor” operations or more complex ones. It’s crucial to educate yourself, carefully consider your individual circumstances, and take your time making a decision. The treatment should not be utilized as a weight-loss substitute.
Why do People Opt for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
People do a tummy tuck surgery or abdominoplasty due to health conditions or other reasons. Such reasons like you have extra body fat, skin that isn’t very elastic, or weak connective tissue in your abdomen. These consist of:
- Weight changes that are significant
- Surgery on the abdomen, such as a C-section
- Your physical characteristics
A tummy tuck can tighten the weak fascia and remove loose, extra skin and fat. Stretch marks and extra skin in the lower abdomen beneath the belly button may be removed during a tummy tuck as well. But know that a belly tuck won’t remove stretch marks that are not in this region, either. If you’ve already undergone a C-section, your plastic surgeon may be able to merge that scar with the one from the tummy tuck. Other body-contouring cosmetic procedures, like breast augmentation, can be combined with a belly tuck. You might elect to get a tummy tuck after you’ve had liposuction to remove the fat from your abdomen because liposuction only eliminates the tissue just under the skin and the fat, not any extra skin.
Know More – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Cost in Turkey
How does one Prepare for an Abdominoplasty?
Selecting a surgeon and scheduling a consultation with them is the first step. You will discuss your objectives and the following possibilities at that meeting:
- Examine your medical background: Be ready to discuss your present and previous medical issues in detail. Discuss any medications you are now taking or have recently taken, as well as any recent or past operations.
- Perform a physical examination: The doctor will check your abdomen to identify your treatment options. For your medical file, the doctor may also take images of your abdomen.
- If you have a pharmaceutical allergy, let your doctor know: Your doctor will probably inquire in-depth about your weight gain and loss if your desire for a belly tuck is linked to weight loss.
- Talk about your objectives. Describe your reasons for wanting a belly tuck and your expectations for your appearance following the treatment. Make sure you comprehend the advantages and dangers.
Why Turkey is a Top Destination for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Turkey, also known as a Eurasian country, is located at the crossroads of two continents. Turkey’s culture is a unique fabric that blends eastern and western elements, with a rich history as the successor state to the historic Ottoman Empire. Turkey, like the United States and Western Europe, is classified as a developed country and regional power. And one of the top ten medical tourism destinations in the world. Turkey is becoming increasingly popular as a destination for medical tourism. People from all over the world are planning to travel to Turkey to receive competent and excellent medical care for themselves and their loved ones. Above all, when compared to other countries, Turkey’s medical tourism costs are the lowest.
Turkey is a popular choice for medical tourism for several reasons, including;
- Accredited hospitals with modern equipment
- Superior health care services
- Affordable rates
- Service and culture
- Geographical place
- Traditional, historical, natural, and tourist destinations
Three important benefits of receiving medical treatment in Turkey are the low cost, high quality of care, and ease of access to top-notch care. Turkey’s main competitive advantage over other countries is the massive discounts it offers. Several operations are 50% to 70% less expensive than they would be in the EU. Turkey is perfectly situated, only two to three hours by plane from the major cities of the Middle East and Europe. More than 70 countries can enter Turkey without a visa.
How is Tummy Tuck Surgery Performed?
The following steps are included in a belly tuck procedure:
- Anesthetics: For your comfort throughout the surgical procedures, medications are given. Both general anesthesia and intravenous sedation are options. The option that is ideal for you will be advised by your doctor.
- The surgery: A horizontal incision between the pubic hairline and the belly button is necessary for a comprehensive tummy tuck. The amount of extra skin will dictate the incision’s shape and length. The underlying weak abdominal muscles are restored once the abdominal skin has been raised. To remove extra skin in the upper abdomen, a second incision around the navel may be required. The skin of the upper abdomen is drawn downward like a window shade. The skin of the upper abdomen is drawn downward like a window shade. After trimming the extra skin, the remaining skin is stitched together. The belly button’s new opening is made. A hole is poked through the skin to expose the belly button, which is then properly sutured.
- Repairing the wounds: The skin incisions are closed using sutures, skin adhesives, tapes, or clips.
- View the outcomes: A flatter, firmer abdomen contour that is better suited to your body type and weight will come from your stomach tuck.
You can also opt to do a complete abdominoplasty or mini-abdominoplasty as required by your conditions:
- Complete abdominoplasty: Your abdomen will be cut from hipbone to hipbone, and the skin, tissue, and muscle will be shaped as necessary. Your belly button will be moved during the procedure, and you could need drainage tubes beneath your skin for a few days.
- Mini-abdominoplasty: Also known as partial abdominoplasty, is frequently performed on patients who have fat deposits below the navel. Your situation will determine whether the surgeon moves your belly button during this surgery, which may only take up to two hours.
What is the Cost of Tummy Tuck Surgery in Turkey?
The average cost for a tummy tuck surgery in Turkey starts from USD 4500. The choice to do an abdominoplasty is based on the patient’s condition as indicated by diagnostic results. Sometimes the patient can have a minor surgery if he/she wants to remove the excess skin or fats which were caused by pregnancy or weight loss. As a result, the choice is made following the patient’s physical inspection and evaluation. The patient must spend a few days in the hospital. The patient’s diagnosis and the facilities they choose will influence the overall cost of the treatment.
How do I Select a Hospital in Turkey for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Best Hospitals in Turkey that treat tummy tuck surgery for patients are renowned for their warmth and attentiveness to their needs. These facilities have some of Turkey’s top Plastic surgeons who are experts in their professions. For an international patient, selecting a good hospital for treatment might be challenging. It is a crucial choice that needs to be made while keeping a number of things in mind, such as:
- Accreditations and certifications for excellence
- Location of the hospital and the transit hub
- The medical and surgical team
- Modern diagnostic and treatment tools
- overseas medical help
How can Medsurge India Help?
Medsurge India is a prestigious support system for patients looking for doctors, hospitals, and specialized treatments. We’ll find the most suitable medical options for you. Regarding your medical issues, our team will give you a list of certified, reputable, and trusted doctors and hospitals.
Additionally, we offer a treatment strategy that fits your budget. Apart, we assist patients with obtaining travel authorizations, medical visas, and a multitude of other things.
The Most Important Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does a tummy tuck procedure last?
A: Tummy tuck results are considered permanent because the skin and fat cells removed by Dr. Greenwald during the procedure cannot regrow. Similarly, any internal sutures he uses to repair stomach muscles are intended to be permanent.
Q: Is a tummy tuck a low-risk procedure?
A: It’s important to understand that a tummy tuck is a riskier procedure than other types of cosmetic surgery. After a tummy tuck, there is a 4% chance of major complications such as hematoma or infection.
Q: Is a tummy tuck a serious procedure?
A: A tummy tuck is a relatively safe procedure. However, as with any surgery, there are risks that you will discuss with your surgeon before proceeding. Some of the potential risks include bleeding, infection, and anesthesia complications.
Q: How painful is the recovery from a tummy tuck?
A: In general, pain after a tummy tuck is mild to moderate. Pain or sensory abnormalities can sometimes last months or even years after the procedure. You should notify your healthcare provider if your pain is severe or persistent.
Q: Is it possible to regain stomach fat after a tummy tuck?
A: While minor weight fluctuations are normal in adults, significant weight gain (generally more than ten pounds) following a tummy tuck can result in the accumulation of excess fat in the stomach once again. Furthermore, stretch marks and loose skin may reappear, all of which can have an impact on your tummy tuck results.